Project 17

Asking for help in practice


 BACK          NEXT


This section could be helpful if you have read our guidance on whether you are eligible for support under section 17 of the Children Act 1989 (section 17), and you have decided that you want to ask your local authority for help because you believe they have a duty to support your family.


This section is divided into the following parts: 

 Created by Bright Spark Digital ©