Project 17

Personal questions


The local authority has to understand your situation.


Your caseworker or social worker will ask a lot of detailed questions about your circumstances. This may include asking you questions about money, housing and immigration, as well as your personal relationships, your health and your children.  


It is very important that you co-operate with the local authority and give them as much information as you can. You need to be open and honest with your social worker in order to help them complete the assessment.


More information about how to ask for help is availble here.



BACK          NEXT

 Created by Bright Spark Digital ©